Creepiest Disney Villains {Morgan}

Hey guys!
I've decided to go over the disney villains I think that are the creepiest...

 Frollo from Hunchback of Notre Dame
I didn't watch this movie until I was eighteen, and I could not believe it was a Disney movie! I liked it, but it was by far the darkest Disney film I have ever seen. Frollo freaked me out! If I am remembering correctly, I skipped over his freaky singing solo. He is a twisted disturbed guy. That makes him 20x creepier to me...
 Clayton from Tarzan
Clayton never really scared me, but the scene where he *spoiler* tries to kill Tarzan and ends up hanging himself, always scared me. It was just so... dark.
 Ursula from Little Mermaid
I don't think we realize how creepy villains are until we get older.
Little Mermaid was one of the Disney movies I watched repeatedly growing up. Urusla never bothered me until I watched parts of it as a teen. Urusla is... crazy. 
 Mother Gothel from Tangled
Mother Gothel is probably my favorite Disney villain. 
She's creepy, she's smart, she's manipulative and her death is like the darkest ever!
I feel like she's the most interesting Disney villain out there.

King Candy from Wreck it Ralph
His face creeped me out from the get go. But he didn't creep me out as much until he turned into that bug-bot thingy and was making that evil cackle. Creeper!

Who do you think is the creepiest Disney villains?

xx Morg

2 comments:

  1. YES, Ursula, mother Gothel, and King Candy freek me out. Especially King Candy, he really gives me the creeps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.

    Personally, I think that Oggie Boogie from "The Nightmare Before Christmas" is the creepiest disney villain.

    ReplyDelete

09 10